For Bulk Enquiries Contact us
You may also like
- AC Output Port: 220V, 50Hz (500W. 750W surge)
- 12VDC 5.5mm Port(Output): 12V/ 5A, 60W Max
- 12V Car Port(output): 12V/ IOA, 120W max
- USB-A Ports(output): 5V/ 3.1A
- USB-A QC Port(output): 5-9V, 18W max
- USB-C PD Port(input/ output): 5-20V 45W max
- DC Charging Port(5.5mm, input): 11-24VB, 72W max
- Solar Charging Port(PV, input): 11-26V, 120W max
How to Charge the Generator?
There are three ways to charge the generator.
The first one is using included Ac charging adapter in any wall charger.
The second is using a solar panel to make it a full charge. Place the solar panel where it will get as much direct sunlight as possible and use the DC input which is compatible with solar panels.
The third one is using a car charger cable to be charged from the car. No matter which way is used for charging, whenever it is fully charged you will see 100% on the LCD indicator.
500W Portable Power Generator - Carry Power Anywhere!
As it is portable, you can count on it when you need a power source.
This generator is not only portable and compact, but you can count on it for nature adventures, a travel body for your holidays, and security for the safety of your device. All-in-one Powerology 500W Portable Power Generator. Constant power, constant comfort.