After reviewing this policy, if you have additional questions, want more information about our privacy practices, or would like to make a complaint, please contact us by e-mail at https://[email protected]/ or by mail using the details provided below:
Powerology, TeqTronix International General Trading, 249A, Hyatt Regency, Al Khaleej St, Dubai Dubai, United Arab Emirates
collecting personal information
o Purpose of collection: to load the Site accurately for you, and to perform analytics on Site usage to optimize our Site.
o Source of collection: Collected automatically when you access our Site using cookies, log files, web beacons, tags, or pixels.
o Disclosure for a business purpose: shared with our processor Odoo.
o Personal Information collected: version of web browser, IP address, time zone, cookie information, what sites or products you view, search terms, and how you interact with the Site.
• Order information
o Purpose of collection: to provide products or services to you to fulfill our contract, to process your payment information, arrange for shipping, and provide you with invoices and/or order confirmations, communicate with you, screen our orders for potential risk or fraud, and when in line with the preferences you have shared with us, provide you with information or advertising relating to our products or services.
o Source of collection: collected from you.
o Disclosure for a business purpose: shared with our processor Odoo.
o Personal Information collected: name, billing address, shipping address, payment information (including credit card numbers), email address, and phone number.
• Customer support information
o Purpose of collection: to provide customer support.
o Source of collection: collected from you
sharing personal information
We share your Personal Information with service providers to help us provide our services and fulfill our contracts with you, as described above. For example:
• We may share your Personal Information to comply with applicable laws and regulations, to respond to a subpoena, search warrant or other lawful request for information we receive, or to otherwise protect our rights.
As described above, we use your Personal Information to provide you with targeted advertisements or marketing communications we believe may be of interest to you. For example:
•We use Google Analytics to help us understand how our customers use the Site. You can read more about how Google uses your Personal Information here: https://www.google.com/intl/en/policies/privacy/ You can also opt-out of Google Analytics here: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
• We use Odoo Audiences to help us show ads on other websites with our advertising partners to buyers who made purchases with other Odoo merchants and who may also be interested in what we have to offer. We also share information about your use of the Site, your purchases, and the email address associated with your purchases with Odoo Audiences, through which other Odoo merchants may make offers you may be interested in.
For more information about how targeted advertising works, you can visit the Network Advertising Initiative’s (“NAI”) educational page at https://www.networkadvertising.org/understanding-online-advertising/how-does-it-work.
You can opt-out of targeted advertising by:
• FACEBOOK - https://www.facebook.com/settings/?tab=ads
• GOOGLE - https://www.google.com/settings/ads/anonymous
• BING - https://advertise.bingads.microsoft.com/en-us/resources/policies/personalized-ads
Additionally, you can opt-out of some of these services by visiting the Digital Advertising Alliance’s opt-out portal at: https://optout.aboutads.info/
using personal information
We use your Personal Information to provide our services to you, which include: offering products for sale, processing payments, shipping and fulfilment of your order, and keeping you up to date on new products, services, and offers.
Pursuant to the General Data Protection Regulation (“GDPR”), if you are a resident of the European Economic Area (“EEA”), we process your personal information under the following lawful bases:
• Your consent;
• The performance of the contract between you and the Site;
• Compliance with our legal obligations;
• To protect your vital interests;
• To perform a task carried out in the public interest;
• For our legitimate interests, which do not override your fundamental rights and freedoms.
When you place an order through the Site, we will retain your Personal Information for our records unless and until you ask us to erase this information. For more information on your right of erasure, please see the ‘Your rights’ section below.
If you are a resident of the EEA, you have the right to object to processing based solely on automated decision-making (which includes profiling), when that decision-making has a legal effect on you or otherwise significantly affects you.
We do engage in fully automated decision-making that has a legal or otherwise significant effect using customer data.
Our processor Odoo uses limited automated decision-making to prevent fraud that does not have a legal or otherwise significant effect on you.
Services that include elements of automated decision-making include:
• Temporary blacklist of IP addresses associated with repeated failed transactions. This blacklist persists for a small number of hours.
• Temporary blacklist of credit cards associated with blacklisted IP addresses. This blacklist persists for a small number of days.
If you are a resident of the EEA, you have the right to access the Personal Information we hold about you, to port it to a new service, and to ask that your Personal Information be corrected, updated, or erased. If you would like to exercise these rights, please contact us through the contact information above.
Your Personal Information will be initially processed in Ireland and then will be transferred outside of Europe for storage and further processing, including to Canada and the United States. For more information on how data transfers comply with the GDPR, see Odoo’s GDPR Whitepaper: https://help.fullstory.com/hc/en-us/articles/360020829513
If you are a resident of California, you have the right to access the Personal Information we hold about you (also known as the ‘Right to Know’), to port it to a new service, and to ask that your Personal Information be corrected, updated, or erased. If you would like to exercise these rights, please contact us through the contact information above.
If you would like to designate an authorized agent to submit these requests on your behalf, please contact us at the address above.
A cookie is a small amount of information that’s downloaded to your computer or device when you visit our Site. We use a number of different cookies, including functional, performance, advertising, and social media or content cookies. Cookies make your browsing experience better by allowing the website to remember your actions and preferences (such as login and region selection). This means you don’t have to re-enter this information each time you return to the site or browse from one page to another. Cookies also provide information on how people use the website, for instance, whether it’s their first time visiting or if they are frequent visitors.
We use the cookies as mentioned on this link, to optimize your experience on our Site and to provide our services.
Do Not Track
Please note that because there is no consistent industry understanding of how to respond to “Do Not Track” signals, we do not alter our data collection and usage practices when we detect such a signal from your browser.
As noted above, if you would like to make a complaint, please contact us by e-mail or by mail using the details provided under “Contact” above.
If you are not satisfied with our response to your complaint, you have the right to lodge your complaint with the relevant data protection authority. You can contact your local data protection authority.
Warranty Terms & condition
• The 24 months warranty applies to products purchased directly from our Powerology website or store.
• If Powerology products are bought from any of our verified retailers, then the product is eligible for only 12 months warranty. To extend your product’s warranty, visit our website https://powerology.me/warranty and fill your details in the provided form along with an uploaded picture of the product to process your request. Once approved, you will receive a confirmation email of the extended product warranty.
• Kindly to be eligible for 24 months of warranty period, upload the required information within 48 hours of purchase.
Warranty Claim Process:
• To initiate a warranty claim you must provide a detailed description of the issue.
• Powerology reserves the right to inspect the purchased product to check if it matches the provided description before approving a warranty claim.
Shipping and Handling:
• Powerology is responsible for returning and shipping the defective product to the service center for UAE customers. No shipping fees will be claimed from the customer as the service is free of charge in the UAE during the warranty period.
• For international orders, shipping fees are required to be fulfilled by the customer during the warranty period.
In case of manufacturing defects or malfunctions during the warranty period, the item will be repaired or replaced with no additional charges.
• In case the item is unavailable, we may offer an equivalent product.
• Powerology is not responsible for any natural wear and tear damage due to normal usage during the warranty period.
• The warranty provided by Powerology does not cover misuse, abuse, accidents, theft, negligence, or any unofficial repairs done by other service providers.
• All power requirements are clearly mentioned on the product page, kindly check your country’s power requirement needs before purchase. As Powerology is not responsible for any issue of such kind.
• All orders must be placed under Visa/Master card.
• Any order from the United Arab Emirates is eligible for Cash on Delivery Payment method.
• After approval, the refund will take place within 7 to 14 days.
• If the order was made through Cash On Delivery, our customer service representative will get in touch with you to collect bank Details (Account Number, IBAN, Bank Name, and Full Name on Card).
Limitations & Customer Responsibilities:
• The customer is responsible to carefully read the manual of any purchased product and know how to operate it.
• The customer is responsible for providing the adequate power supply for certain products as per the instruction manual.
• The warranty is subject to be revoked in case of any outsource repair that is not provided by Powerology service center.
• Powerology is limited to repairing or replacing the product as stated in the warranty.
• Powerology is not liable for any incidental product misuse that may lead to any sort of damage.